|For the contents page i again heavily used the black and white style however, i incorporated coloured images into the design to see what effect they had. As a finished page i am disappointed with the outcome and this is mainly due the empty white space that i have left. Also, in future work, if i am going to have black and white as the majority then it appears best to just maintain the black and white as small inclusions of colour does not work well. Furthermore, i will need to consider my background choice for the contents page. Although this design is not completely ineffective, the nature of my music genre will expect a far more grown up, photograph based approach that relates to the theme of the magazine.|
Friday, 22 October 2010
Tuesday, 19 October 2010
College Magazine Questionnaire
1. How old are you?
2. What gender are you?
3. What nationality are you?
4. What religion are you from?
5. What are your hobbies and Interests?
6. Personality type? (Happy, loud, quiet, shy)
7. Do you use social networking sites?
8. What social group do you class yourself in?
9. How significant is money in your life?
10. What is your dream job?
11. What do you hope to be doing in 5 years time?
12. Do you tend to purchase items that stick to a particular brand?
13. Would you buy replica merchandise to fit in with peers or to stand out?
14. What are your opinions on the way global warming is being dealt with?
15. Would you consider yourself to be close to your family?
16. Are you a competitive person?
17. Are you an ambitious person?
18. Do advertisements affect you? If so what adverts?
19. Describe yourself in three words
20. What courses are you doing at college? Do you enjoy them?